Hoisin glazed salmon with plum-ginger relishFrom capebretonqt 7 years ago
- Plum-ginger relish: shopping list
- 4 ripe plums, diced shopping list
- 2 Tbl fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 1/4 c. rice wine vinegar shopping list
- Hoisin glazed Salmon: shopping list
- 1/4 c. hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 4 salmon fillets shopping list
- 2 tsp sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the plums, ginger and rice wine vinegar. Cover and refrigerate at least eight hours.
- Preheat oven to 425*. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine Hoisin, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Lay salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet and spread half the mixture over fish. Reserve the other half to serve on the side.
- Sprinkle fish with sesame seeds, and bake on center rack for 10 minutes per inch thickness. Salmon is ready when it easily flakes with a fork.
- Remove salmon from oven. Using a flipper, plate each fillet, leaving the skin on the baking sheet. (Easy clean up .... who doesn't like this?) Garnish with plum-ginger relish and enjoy.
The Cookcapebretonqt South Bar, CA
The Rating4 people
This looks great. Hubby loves salmon!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Wonderful recipe! Thank you for sharing it. Super combination of flavors incorporated. It is a keeper and a FIVE!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
I hope salmon goes on sale soon. This sounds great. I am printing and waiting.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!