Grilled Portabella MushroomsFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 4 large portabella mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- Pinch of oregano or basil shopping list
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange mushrooms in a shallow glass dish.
- In a bowl whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, oil, oregano or basil and salt & pepper.
- Pour over mushrooms and turn until well coated. Marinate for approximately 1/2 hour.
- Heat grill until hot.
- Add mushrooms and grill 4 minutes on each side; baste with marinade.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!