Chicken Fried HamFrom taylorsue82 7 years ago
- 5 1/2" thick sliced cooked ham shopping list
- sleeve saltine crackers crushed into crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- couple shakes of garlic powder shopping list
- couple shakes paprika shopping list
- pinch cayenne pepper( can add more or less according to your taste) shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mic cracker crumbs with salt,pepper,garlic powder n cayenne in pie pan.
- Beat eggs n milk together in another pie pan
- Place flour on sheet wax paper.
- Dredge Ham in flour then into egg mixture then into crackers crumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet .
- Add ham slices n cook till golden brown on both sides.
- I usually make a gravy out of the drippings.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating6 people
This sounds so good, with some gravy n biscuits, oh yummy.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it
Never thought of this....sounds great! Thanks for a great post...=)
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
love the seasonings here and wonderful recipe high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Anything Goes289 members
Family Favorites141 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Yahoo Bitches32 members
Good Friends And Good Ole Country Cooking40 members