Quick Coconut CakeFrom blujayangel 5 years ago
- yellow cake mix shopping list
- Coconut cream- which is thick or coconut milk- which is thinner. You will get a bit different results shopping list
- Condense Milk shopping list
- Cool Whip or whip cream or dream whip shopping list
- coconut flakes can toast for a more intense flavor. shopping list
- Can use coconut flavoring in cake mix batter and or whip topping to intensify. shopping list
- Even small amount of coconut rum can be added to mix. Alcohol will bake out but leave the intense flavor. shopping list
How to make it
- One yellow cake mixed and baked according to directions. In a 9x13 pan be prepared to leave cake in pan.
- While it is still warm combine coconut cream and condense milk mixture thoroughly.
- Take a large wooden spoon, fork or skewer and place holes over the either cake.
- Pour mixture over cake using all the mixture. Soak that cake completely.
- Let cake cool and rest.
- Once it is completely cool spread topping over entire cake, followed by coconut flakes. You can stir coconut flakes into whip topping. Coconut can also be mixed into cake mix batter if desired.
The Cookblujayangel Fyffe, AL
The Rating5 people
sounds yummy!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Wonderful!I love coconut this is on my to make short list.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
I'll take this to our next pot-luck at work, Thank you!!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it