Kahlua BrowniesFrom mokona 5 years ago
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee shopping list
- 1/8 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Kahlua shopping list
- 1 Tbsp real vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate together.
- Remove from heat and stir in coffee, and eggs.
- In another bowl, sift together dry ingredients, then slowly add to chocolate mixture.
- Stir in vanilla and Kahlua.
- Pour batter into a 8x8 baking pan, and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Let brownies cool and cut into squares.