Gluten-free Strawberries PieFrom prince1001 6 years ago
- 80 grams gluten-free flour shopping list
- 40 grams butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 80 grams of sugar shopping list
- A dash of bicarbonate shopping list
- 3 decilitre vanilla pudding shopping list
- 500 grams strawberries shopping list
- 2 leaves gelatine shopping list
- whipped cream with sugar shopping list
- chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the crust:
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl (gluten-free flour, butter, egg,sugar, bicarbonate) and stir for a few minutes
- Grease a baking dish (24 cm diameter) and spread the dough over the bottom of the baking dish
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200°Celsius / 392° F
- Prepare the vanilla pudding as indicated on the box
- Clean the strawberries
- Put 100 gram of them in a pot and stew them, cook it and sugar to taste
- When it thickens, pass it through a fine colander and put back on the fire.
- Put the leaves of gelatine in cold water.
- Squeeze the gelatine and add to the strawberries sauce
- Spread the pudding on the crust and add the strawberries.
- Cover with the strawberry sauce
- Let it cool down and spout the whipped cream on top.
- Finish with the chocolate grains
- Bon appetit!
The Cookprince1001 Hoboken, BE
The Rating2 people
Hi Prince, This strawberry pie looks incredible. I must try it out real soon. I just have to figure out how much 3 decilitres is for the vanilla pudding. Can you help with that? 5 forks for a mouthwatering treat & I flagged it beautiful toobrianna in loved it
Like itpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it