The Worlds Best Chicken SaladFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup chunky blue cheese salad dressing (I use Marie's) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, combine ingredients.
- Toss well to mix.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve as a sandwich or a filling for a cut tomato.