Lobster BisqueFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- • 1 Cup chicken stock shopping list
- • 2 Slices of onion shopping list
- • 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine. shopping list
- • 2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 2 cups of milk shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt shopping list
- • 1 LB lobster meat shopping list
- • 1/2 Teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- • white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place 1/4 cup of chicken stock and the onion in a small frying pan.
- Cook over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a medium size pot over medium heat.
- Slowly whisk in the flour.
- Whisk until a creamy mixture is created.
- Gradually whisk in stock. Whisk in milk, salt, lobster meat, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Heat until almost boiling.