Chicken Curry Asparagus CasseroleFrom passion8foodie 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts, Skinned, De-Boned & cut into pieces 2"x3/4" shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. msg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn oil shopping list
- 2-10 oz. Pkgs. frozen asparagus shopping list
- 1 #10 can Cream chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375`
- Sprinkle chicken with MSG & pepper
- Saute in oil slowly until opaque. (6 mins. or so)
- Drain on paper towels.
- Cook asparagus as directed and drain.
- Line cooked asparagus in bottom of 9x9x2 pan.
- Place chicken on top.
- Mix soup mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry.
- Pour over top and cover with grated cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 mins @ 375` or until done.
The Cookpassion8foodie Terryville, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!