Salty Chocolate-Pecan CandyFrom blackcupcake 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Line a 17- x 12-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment paper.
- Break each chocolate bar into 8 equal pieces. (You will have 48 pieces total.)
- Arrange in a checkerboard pattern in jelly-roll pan, alternating white and dark chocolate. (Pieces will touch.)
- Bake at 225° for 5 minutes or just until chocolate is melted.
- Remove pan to a wire rack.
- Swirl chocolates into a marble pattern using a wooden pick. Sprinkle evenly with toasted pecans and salt.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 month.
- *3/4 tsp. kosher salt may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars and Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars.