gluten free Blueberry Buckwheat Teff Buttermilk WafflesFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 3 eggs, Separated shopping list
- 1¾ Cups buttermilk shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons Melted butter shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- ¼ Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Cup Light buckwheat flour shopping list
- ½ Cup White rice flour shopping list
- ¼ Cup Glutinous rice flour shopping list
- ¼ Cup tapioca flour shopping list
- ¼ Cup Teff flour shopping list
- 1 Cup frozen blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Separate eggs placing egg whites in mixing bowl and yolks in large bowl. Beat egg whites until stiff. Set aside for later use.
- In bowl with egg yolks, add buttermilk; stir. Add melted butter; stir. Add baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and flours; mix by hand until combined. Add this mixture and the frozen blueberries to the bowl containing the beaten egg whites; gently fold (by hand) together.
- To cook waffles, follow instructions that came with waffle maker, or the following generic version.
- Generic instructions: surface of waffle maker griddle should be covered 2/3 of the way with batter (too much batter will cause the batter to leak from waffle maker). Waffles should be allowed to cook until steam stops escaping from waffle maker.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!