Peppercorn Rib Eye SteaksFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Crush peppercorns by pressing them against a flat surface with bottom of a heavy pot.
- Cover the steaks with the crushed peppercorns pressing them into the steak firmly.
- Season with salt and grill or broil until cooked to desired degree.
- Deglaze pan with wine reducing liquid and stirring up brown bits in pan.
- Spoon over steaks and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
This was delicious! The title says Rib Eye but the recipe says Filet. I opted for Rib Eye. The wine sauce was perfect over this! Yum! I just pan fried them in plenty of butter and cooked them about med rare. Delicious, thanks!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!