Southern Banana Pudding Dated 1980From chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat milk in medium saucepan.
- Using large bowl put 1/2 box of wafers and slice 1/2 of bananas.
- Beat eggs until frothy then pour some hot milk into eggs.
- Pour back into pan stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat then pour 1/2 mixture over bananas covering all.
- Add remaining wafers and slice remaining bananas.
- Pour remaining milk mixture over all bananas then cool and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate then serve plain or top with whipped cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Mmmmm....homemade banana pudding! Sounds luscious! Bookmarked, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
great nanna pudding yummmie high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ONE OF MY FAVORITE DESSERTS - I ALWAYS GET IT WHEN I GO TO GOLDEN CORRAL - OR HOMETOWN BUFFET!!!I'M MAKING SOME THIS WEEK BUT I'M DOING MINE THE SUPER EASY WAY WITH INSTANT PUDDING!BUT I LIKE TO HAVE HOMEMADE RECIPES FOR WHEN I FEEL AMBITIOUS!HIGH FI...moreleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!