Sweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies Dated 1966From chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler until melted then stir sugar into melted chocolate.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla until completely mixed then mix in flour until blended and stir in nuts.
- Spread in square pan then in same bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour until smooth.
- Spoon over brownie mixture and swirl with knife to marbleize.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes then cool in pan and cut into squares.