Spicy Rib Roast With Black Bean SalsaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 10 pound beef rib roast bone in fat trimmed to 1/8” thick shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 medium tomato chopped shopping list
- 1 small red onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 then mix chili powder, cumin, salt and red pepper.
- Reserve 2 teaspoons for salsa then rub roast with remaining seasoning.
- Cook roast bone side down for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile combine black beans, tomato, onion, cilantro and reserved seasoning.
- Remove roast when temperature reaches 150ºF for medium doneness.
- Let roast stand tented with foil for 15 minutes before carving then serve with black bean salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!