Shrimp-Avocado Club SandwichesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Spread mayonnaise or salad dressing over one side of each slice toast.
- Place lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 3 slices bacon on each of 4 slices toast.
- Top with another slice toast.
- Arrange shrimp on top; arrange avocado slices on shrimp.
- Top with third slice toast; secure with wooden picks.
- Cut sandwiches diagonally into 2 or 4 triangles.
- Turkey-Avocado Club Sandwiches:
- Substitute 4 slices cooked turkey or chicken for the shrimp.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
oh yum!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
great tasty recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'm in Heaven! All my favorite foods! Thanks so much for the great post and high 5!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Fish And Seafood306 members
Home Made Sandwiches77 members
Bacon Natures Candy75 members
Sandwiches For Supper53 members
Old Time Best Sandwiches32 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Quick And Easy25 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members
Everything Avocados46 members