Neeleys Sweet and Spicey ColeslawFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 2 pounds green cabbage shopping list
- 4 carrots shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut cabbage in quarters and remove core.
- Peel carrots and onion and cut into pieces that would fit through the feed tube of a food processor.
- Fit food processor with the large-holed grater attachment and push cabbage, carrots and onions through feed tube to grate.
- In a large bowl, toss vegetables together.
- In another medium bowl, prepare the coleslaw dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar, sugar, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Toss dressing with the cabbage mixture, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Quick N Easy121 members
Salads Galore254 members
Television TV Famous Chefs66 members
Cheap N Easy52 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Vegetarian Spicy Delights40 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Veggies N Fruits R Good 4 U25 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Restaurant Recipes68 members