Sour Milk Griddle Cakes Dated 1928From chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups sour milk shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted shortening shopping list
- 2 egg whites stiffly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Mix and then sift all of the dry ingredients then add well beaten egg to the liquid.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients very gradually and stir quickly.
- Add melted shortening, egg whites and vanilla extract.
- Place on griddle and cook about 2 minutes on each side.