Watermelon And Goat Cheese SaladFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients, except the whole mint leaves,
- in a large bowl and toss lightly.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Remove salad from refrigerator and let come to just below room temperature (cool not ice cold) then decorate with whole mint leaves and serve.
- TIP: For a bit more variety and flavor add 1/2 cup fresh raspberries and 1/2 cup thinly-sliced peeled fresh kiwi fruit to the salad.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Salads Galore254 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes286 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
A Fruity World45 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members