Quick Peach ChutneyFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cans sliced peaches in juice with juice reserved shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small jalapeno stemmed seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Drain peaches and reserve 1/4 cup juice and set aside.
- In medium saucepan combine vinegar, sugar, onion and jalapeno.
- Stir over medium low heat 3 minutes then process peaches to coarse puree in food processor.
- Add to saucepan with the 1/4 cup reserved peach juice, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon and raisins.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes stirring often.
- Transfer chutney to a bowl then serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!