Pumpkin Pecan PieFrom dragonbear 9 years ago
- 1 9-inch pie crust shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and toasted shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 16-oz. can pumpkin shopping list
- 1 8-oz. package of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- whipped cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake piecrust 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool; increase oven temperature to 425 F.
- Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, chopped pecans, butter and vanilla; spread on bottom of baked piecrust.
- Beat pumpkin, cream cheese, 2 eggs and remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer. Add flour and spices, beating until blended. Spoon mixture over pecan mixture.
- Bake at 425 F for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 F, and bake 30 more minutes or until pie is set.
- Cool pie on wire rack; serve warm or chilled with whipped cream.
The Cookdragonbear Springtown, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!