Tomato ClafoutisFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Blend melted butter, milk, eggs, salt and pepper
- Add 40 gr Parmesan and flour to form a dough
- Wash the basil, dry the leaves very well and cut into thin strips and stir into the dough.
- Form The dough into a flat, greased baking pan.
- Wash the tomatoes, dry and and spread on the dough.
- In the hot oven at 220 C degrees on the 2nd lower oven shelf bake 15 Minutens or until golden
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan to serve.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Quick N Easy121 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Quick Breads71 members
Healthy Baking123 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Tomato Lovers Rejoice76 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members