Chicken Breasts AlmondineFrom pleclare 7 years ago
How to make it
- Spread flourin shallow dish. Beat eggs in second shallow dish.
- Combine almonds,bread crumbs,and cornstarch in third shallow dish.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper. One at a time,coat cutlets lightly with flour,dip in egg,and dredge in almond mixture,pressing to adhere.
- Heat 1/4c oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat until just smoking. Cook half of cutlets until golden brown,2 to 3 mins per side. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Wipe out skillet and repeat with remaining oil and cutlets. Serve
- Note: If you can't find pre-packaged chicken cutlet,make your own by slicing boneless,skinless chicken breasts in half horizontally with a knife.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
This sounds great - thanks for the great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it