Spicy Beef And Sausage Ravioli With Ariabatta SauceFrom pollymotzko 4 years ago
How to make it
- If you’ve ever made ravioli you probably don’t need directions for it but here it goes. Just get some water to boil and put in 6 raviolis in per person. The package makes enough for 2 or one really hungry person-like ME! It takes about 8 minutes or so to cook them. I put the timer in the kitchen on for 10 minutes and then just remove slightly before if needed.
- Heat the sauce up and then spoon over the cooked ravioli.
- I wouldn’t recommend this sauce for kids as it has kind of a zip to it-spicy, that is.
- Another sauce that is great with this dish and goes with the spicy sausage and beef flavor in the ravioli is pesto genovesa. I used some Trader Joe's bottled Pesto. You'll find it in a very small jar and a little goes a long way.
- You can make what I call a 50/50 Plate by coating 3 of the ravioli with the Ariabiatta sauce and then the other 3 with some Pesto and serve to a willing participant.
- Tell me how you like it and also any adaptions you make on the dish and I'll include them here to share with others and also in my upcoming cookbook.
- God bless and happy cooking to all who have read this or made it.