Flourless Chocolate MuffinsFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup (220 g) sugar shopping list
- 5 oz (140 g) almond flour (2 cups almond meal or finely ground almonds) shopping list
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz) vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
- Grease 6 large muffin tins or cups, or 12 normal muffin tins.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with sugar for 3-5 minutes using an electric mixer.
- Add the vegetable oil and mix well.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, vanilla and baking powder, and mix gently.
- Bake at 350 degrees until a until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 35 minutes.
- The Chocolate Muffins may be served hot or at room temperature.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!