Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti BakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil spaghetti as directed on package then drain well.
- Brown chicken breast until tender and done all the way through.
- Shred chicken into bite size pieces then melt cheese in microwave as directed on jar.
- Pour drained spaghetti in large baking dish then add melted cheese and soup and mix well.
- Stir in chicken and mix well then cover with foil and bake at 425 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds delish! Always looking for something different to do with chicken.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
my daughter loves chicked.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Sounds yummy like gapeach I'm also always looking for something different to do with chicken.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!