Mommys Spaghetti SauceFrom stovetopgoddess 6 years ago
How to make it
- Fry diced onion in olive oil until partially soft.
- Remove sausage from casing and brown with onion.
- Add garlic and continue to fry until onion is cooked and sausage is browned
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, and oregano.
- Stir and simmer for 1-2 hours
- Taste test and adjust spices -- I never measure spices. I just add them as needed until it tastes right
- Serve with pasta
- This sauce is more flavorful the second day so make a day ahead if you like!