Venison Pepper SteakFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 large deer steaks shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 large white onion slice shopping list
- 2 medium green peppers sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Tenderize steaks with meat mallet.
- Heat shortening on medium low heat then roll steaks in flour, salt and pepper.
- Place in hot shortening and brown slightly on one side then turn.
- Add onions, green pepper and Worcestershire sauce and sauté slightly on second side.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!