Gypsy Cab Salad DressingFrom kitchenscientist 6 years ago
- 1 cup nutritional yeast shopping list
- 2/3 C water shopping list
- 2 T soy sauce shopping list
- 1 ½ - 2 T agave nectar shopping list
- 2-4 med crushed garlic cloves (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (or ¼ C olive and ¼ C of a more neutral oil like canola if you don’t like the strong taste of olive oil) shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, combine nutritional yeast and water together with a spoon until totally incorporated (keep blender off for this step).
- Add the soy sauce, agave nectar, granulated and crushed garlic and blend well (blender on).
- Once smooth, slowly add the oil. Blend until completely emulsified.
- Refrigerate - tastes better after it's been sitting awhile in the fridge.