Crunchy Romaine and Strawberry SaladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts(toasted ) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup Domino® or C&H® Granulated Pure Cane sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 8 cups torn romaine shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use.
- Break noodles into small pieces.
- In a small skillet, saute noodles and walnuts in butter for 8-10 minutes or until golden; cool.
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce; shake well.
- Just before serving combine the romaine, onions, strawberries and noodle mixture in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss gently.
- Yield: 12 servings.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Yummers. I wish I had a big bowl of this right now. Love everything about this recipe. Great post and a very, very, very high 5 my friend.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Modern Entertaining72 members
Salads Galore254 members
Spring Dishes17 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Pot Luck Entertaining101 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Feeding A Crowd39 members
A Fruity World45 members