Pok Tak Seafood SoupFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- All types of seafood can be use / clean and dry shopping list
- 1 long lemong grass cut into long sliced shopping list
- 4 leaves of lemon leaves shopping list
- 6 glove of garlic crushed shopping list
- 1/2 of red onion sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 4 cans of chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup of cilento steam only (if have root it may be use) shopping list
- choped remaining cilento leaves for ganish shopping list
- 1/4 cup on green onion choped into small cubes (chives can be use) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of clean spinach leaves (optional) shopping list
- 1 or 2 dried red chilli pepper crushed for topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan, add stock, lemon grass, lemon leaves, garlic, red onion and cilento steam cook for at least 15 minutes or until fagrances.
- When done, add your seafood in a boiling stock( seafood should only take a few minutes, you don't want to over cook it) cook it about 5 minutes add fish sauce (be careful with your fish sauce, the stock might be already salty), lemon juice, green onion and spinach leaves. Pour into your serving bowl and garnish with choped cilento and dried red chilli pepper.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!