Chocolate Sundae PieFrom m11andrade 4 years ago
How to make it
- Beat cheese until smooth, add powdered sugar and blend well. Add half of the whipped topping and the vanilla, making sure to mix well. Pour mixture into crust.
- Make pudding as directed, using only 1 1/2 cup of milk. Pour mixture onto first layer of the pie.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill until serving time.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating4 people
That's a winner! I'm off to the store for this one, Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
Yeah, this is wonderful...gonna make this very soon, thanks!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I really like this sounds so simple but delious. Nice post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!