Beef Tips on RiceFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 1 lb. beef stew meat shopping list
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 1 med. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1 tbsp. catsup shopping list
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Partially freeze beef. Slice diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
- Saute beef and onions in butter until beef is brown.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add soup, water, catsup, worcestershire sauce and mushrooms. Stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Serve over rice.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating4 people
different tasty gotta lov it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this dish, easy and so tasty, thanks!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Great recipe! Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it