Paia ShrimpFrom otrchef 6 years ago
- 12 ounces shrimp, large, R-T-C, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Whole Grain spelt flour shopping list
- 1 whole egg white, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger shopping list
- 6 ounces broccoli slaw shopping list
- 4 ounces white onion, julienned shopping list
- 4 ounces carrots, julienned shopping list
- 1 package Kikkoman tofu miso Cup shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili paste with garlic shopping list
- 6 ounces fresh pineapple chunks shopping list
- 3 stalks green onion, split in half shopping list
How to make it
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl; add soy sauce and toss to coat. Mix cornstarch and spelt in a separate bowl to combine, then add to shrimp; again toss to coat and set aside. In a wok or large skillet heat oil until it begins to smoke. Add beaten egg white to shrimp and toss to coat; then add shrimp to hot wok and stir fry until they begin to brown. Remove shrimp from wok.
- Add garlic & ginger to wok and cook for about one minute. Add broccoli slaw, onion, and carrots; stir fry for one-minute. Sprinkle Miso Cup over vegetables in wok, then add orange juice, chili paste and zest. Stir and cook until sauce begins to thicken. Return shrimp to pan, add pineapple and stir-fry until cooked through. Cut split green onions into 1-inch pieces and use to garnish dish. Serve over cooked brown jasmine rice.
The Cookotrchef Orange City, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!