Wild Buffalo WingsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1/4c flour shopping list
- 2tsp seasoned salt,like Lawry's shopping list
- 1/2tsp smoked ground paprika shopping list
- 1/4tsp ground chipolte chili powder shopping list
- 11/2lbs chicken wings(6 wings) tips removed,cut in 2 pieces shopping list
- 3 Tbs unsalted butter,melted shopping list
- 2 Tbs cayenne pepper saue shopping list
- 1Tbs red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- In resealable plastic bag,combine first four ingredients. Add wings;toss gently to coat. Shake off excess flour mixture.
- Arrange wings on baking sheet. Bake 40 mins.'or till thermometer reads 165,turning once.
- Heat broiler. In bowl,combine butter,pepper sauce and vinegar. Add wings;toss to coat.Place wings on broiler pan. Broil 2 mins. or til crisp.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
wonderful post awsome recipe high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
these sound good... not the Real Buffalo Wings .. but they sound gooood.... I hope you get a chance to taste the buffalo wings while you are in the area...five forks and copying outpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it