Chicken and Salsa SoupFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast meat shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups water shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups (14 1/2-ounce can) reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups loose-pack frozen whole-kernel corn shopping list
- 1 cup Thick & chunky salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Mexican Style Blend cheese shredded shopping list
- 3 cups (about 3 ounces) tortilla chips (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, water, broth and chili powder in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for 8 minutes.
- Add corn; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in salsa; heat through.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
- Serve with chips.