Pamelas Chicken and Tomatoes Over Brown RiceFrom pamelanava 6 years ago
- 3 bonesless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- Several splashes of balsamic vinegar shopping list
- dried parsley shopping list
- Small dash of salt & pepper shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- Large handful black olives, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 can fire roasated tomatoes shopping list
- Zest of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken, with lid on, over med-high heat, in EVOO, with several splashes of balsamic vinegar, a few shakes of parsley and small dash of salt & pepper. (turn chicken only once throughout cooking)
- Once chicken is cooked through, remove and reserve on a plate, covered with foil.
- In same pan, add onion, and olives...cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook another minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- Add lemon zest and juice and stir together.
- Squeeze a bit of lemon juice over chicken and add it, and the juice left on the plate, back to pan.
- Serve over brown rice