Margarita Marinated Cocktail OlivesFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 1 cup (about 5-1/2 ounces) shopping list
- drained kalamata olives, rinsed shopping list
- 1 cup (about 5 1/2 ounces) shopping list
- drained garlic—or jalapeño-stuffed green olives shopping list
- 12 pickled serrano or jalapeño chiles shopping list
- 1/4 cup tequila shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons triple sec shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced orange zest (colored peel) shopping list
How to make it
- In a nonreactive container, combine the black and green olives, serranos, tequila, lime juice and Triple Sec.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours and up to one week, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, return the olives to room temperature. Stir in the cilantro and orange zest, transfer the olives, chiles, and marinade to a bowl, and serve immediately
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating2 people
Great recipe Peeta! Can't wait to try this at our next gathering! My friends are quite the Margarita drinkers! I agree with Jand M that the juice would not be wasted!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I am sure that you knew I would have to look at this one. Not only does it sound wonderfully delicious, but once all of the edibles are gone, the remaining liquid will make a wonderful Martini or Chaser. Simply add more Tequilla! Thank you so much fo...morequaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!