Margarita Marinated Cocktail OlivesFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1 cup (about 5-1/2 ounces) shopping list
- drained kalamata olives, rinsed shopping list
- 1 cup (about 5 1/2 ounces) shopping list
- drained garlic—or jalapeño-stuffed green olives shopping list
- 12 pickled serrano or jalapeño chiles shopping list
- 1/4 cup tequila shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons triple sec shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced orange zest (colored peel) shopping list
How to make it
- In a nonreactive container, combine the black and green olives, serranos, tequila, lime juice and Triple Sec.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours and up to one week, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, return the olives to room temperature. Stir in the cilantro and orange zest, transfer the olives, chiles, and marinade to a bowl, and serve immediately
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating2 people
I am sure that you knew I would have to look at this one. Not only does it sound wonderfully delicious, but once all of the edibles are gone, the remaining liquid will make a wonderful Martini or Chaser. Simply add more Tequilla! Thank you so much fo...morequaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Great recipe Peeta! Can't wait to try this at our next gathering! My friends are quite the Margarita drinkers! I agree with Jand M that the juice would not be wasted!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!