Grilled Roast Beef Stilton and Arugula SandwichFrom luisascatering 6 years ago
- 1 cup crumbled Stilton cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Best Foods mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (optional) shopping list
- 8 artisan sourdough bread slices (I'm in SF Bay area so I use "Raymond's" brand... the best!) shopping list
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast beef (please make your own or purchase it made in-house by your grocer's deli) shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 bunch arugula shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mash first 3 ingredients in small bowl until almost smooth. Place bread on work surface and spread mixture on 1 side of each slice. Top each of 4 bread slices with 1/4 of beef, then onion and arugula. Season with pepper. Top with remaining bread, cheese side down.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sandwiches and cook until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Serve hot.
- Note: For panini maker, spread softened butter on the bread before grilling