Banana Crumb Coffee CakeFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 2C sugar shopping list
- 1 C milk shopping list
- 1 C chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- 2 C self rising flour shopping list
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 bananas shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Crumb Topping shopping list
- 1 stick (1/2 c) margarine shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar (dark or light) shopping list
- 1 cup flour (self rising or plain, whatever you have on hand) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray two loaf or 8×8 pans with cooking spray.
- Place peeled bananas in mixing bowl, add sugar.
- Mix until bananas are liquefied.
- Add margarine, mix until creamed together with banana mixture.
- Add all other ingredients and blend well.
- In medium bowl, place all topping ingredients.
- Cut together with a long tined fork until well blended.
- Pour 1/4 of batter into each pan, top with 1/4 crumb mixture.
- Pour remaining batter over and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour at 350.or tested done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely
- May be frozen
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
great for my bannan lovin grandkids thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Banana Bread41 members
A Fruity World45 members
Cakes Of Any Type142 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
International Baking67 members