Caribbean BBQ SauceFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil over
- medium-high heat until onion is tender.
- Stir in chili sauce, honey, salt, allspice, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- Brush on beef, chicken or pork during the last 10 minutes of grilling. If you like,
- reheat and pass remaining sauce.
- Makes about 1 cup sauce.
- Multiply as needed
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
great grillin sauce high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Quick N Easy121 members
You Grill Girl And Boys10 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Homemade Condiments And Sauces199 members
101 All About Honey44 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Quick And Easy25 members
BBQs Grilling Rubs Marinades27 members