Chewy Anzac and Ice Cream SandwichesFrom wrigggit 6 years ago
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded coconnut shopping list
- 60g butter shopping list
- 2 tbspns golden syrup shopping list
- 1 tbspn water shopping list
- 1/2 tspn bicarbonate of soda shopping list
- softened vanilla ice cream shopping list
- extra golden syrup to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 160deg C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine oats, flour, sugar and coconut in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, stir butter, syrup and water over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Add bicarb soda to the butter mixture and stir until frothy.
- Pour into dry ingredients and mix til moistened.
- Roll tablespoons of mix into balls and place on trays, leaving space between each for spreading.
- Flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake 10-12 mins until golden, and cool on trays.
- Place a biscuit onto each serving plate and top with a scoop of ice cream. Place a second biscuit on top. Finish with another scoop of ice cream and drizzle with extra golden syrup.
- Serve immediately.....
The Cookwrigggit Perth, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!