Tarragon Lemon Chicken PastaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
- oil for stir frying shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare raw chicken by cutting into bite size pieces.
- In skillet over medium heat place 2 tablespoons oil then add broccoli and salt.
- Cook 5 minutes stirring frequently then remove broccoli from pan.
- Add additional oil and heat then add chicken pieces and cook 4 minutes.
- Remove to bowl with broccoli then stir flour into drippings with tarragon.
- Gradually stir in lemon juice and water then cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Return chicken and broccoli then cook 3 minutes and toss with cooked pasta.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!