Cinnamon Thyme Poached PearsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and core pears from the bottom leaving stems intact.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each pear to provide a flat even bottom then set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add remaining ingredients then bring to a boil.
- Add pears and arrange standing with stems pointing up.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes then remove pears from saucepan.
- Continue to cook liquid until reduced to 3/4 cup then serve pears drizzled with sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!