Buttermilk Pecan PieFrom popsicleye 5 years ago
- buttermilk pecan Pie shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Cream butter and sugar, adding the sugar 1/2 cup at a time, and blending until smooth. Stir in vanilla, then eggs, adding one at a time.
- 3. Combine flour and salt; slowly stir into the creamed mixture. Add buttermilk and combine well. Sprinkle pecans in the bottom of a 9-inch pie shell. Pour the buttermilk mixture on top and bake for 90 minutes. Cool on wire racks before slicing.
- Makes 8 servings
The Cookpopsicleye Memphis, TN
The Rating2 people
Awesome pie - the pecans give it a whole new taste. Brings back a lot of memories...thanks for posting!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This is at the top of the list of my favorite pies. I will definitely try this one as I use buttermilk to make pecan pralines so I can just taste this pie made like this. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! High 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!