Creamy Lemon Shrimp PastaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounces fresh pasta shells shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup undiluted shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind yellow part only shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound shelled cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook shells in large pot of boiling water for 2 minutes then drain thoroughly in colander.
- Return to pot and toss with the oil then transfer to square baking dish and preheat broiler.
- In medium saucepan combine soup, milk, lemon juice, sherry, rind and pepper then mix well.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat then stir in shrimp and heat through.
- Pour mixture over pasta in the dish then sprinkle with parmesan and broil 3 minutes.