chicken fricasseeFrom martyk35 4 years ago
- 1 package of cut up chicken (legs, thighs, breast, and wings) shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 10 potatoes peeled and quartered shopping list
- 1 package of baby carrots shopping list
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 12 oz milk shopping list
- 6 tbsp butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1. pre heat oven to 350. while oven is heating up wash and pat dry chicken.
- 2. in a medium frying pan melt 3 tbsp butter. fry chicken on skin side first 5-6 minutes. turn over anfd fry for another 4-5 minutes. adding more butter when needed.
- 3. in a medium roaster add chicken, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, soup, and milk. mix well
- 4. place roaster in the oven and bake until chicken is tender or until it falls off the bone, stirring occasionally..