Ham And Swiss W Honey Dijon CheesecakeFrom hooksc 7 years ago
- Crust: 1/4 cup butter cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 pound Philly cream cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 tea salt shopping list
- 1/4 black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp honey dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 3/4 cup ham, cooked, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325^.
- Crust: Spray 6" spring-pan with cooking spray
- Swirl crumbs around pan to dust sides and bottom evenly.
- Set aside.
- Filling: Blend cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add salt and pepper, then mustard.
- Fold in swiss cheese and ham.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325^ for 45-55 minutes.
- Let cool and serve at room temp.