Pina Colada CheesecakeFrom hooksc 6 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 cups 'Nilla wafers, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 pounds Philly cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 ounce coconut extract shopping list
- 1 ounce pineapple extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark rum shopping list
- 1.2 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500^.
- Crust: Blend all ingredients until combined.
- Butter the sides and bottom of 10" spring-pan.
- Press crumb mixture onto sides and bottom of pan.
- Set in fridge.
- Filling: Blend cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add extracts, rum, and cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 500^ for 15 minutes.
- Leaving pan in oven, reduce temp to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool and refridgerate before serving