Grilled Chile and Cheese Tortillas - QuesadillasFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups queso fresco, crumbled or cheese of your choice shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, roasted, cut into strips about 1/2 inch wide shopping list
- 2 Anaheim chile peppers, roasted, cut into strips about 1/2 inch wide shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Place 1 tortilla in the skillet. cover with 1/2 cup of cheese 1/4 of the bell pepper, and 1/4 of the chiles. Cover with another tortilla. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Turn over tortilla, cover, and cook for another 5 minutes. Place on a serving platter and continue with remaining tortillas. Serve warm.